Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (41)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where that spotlights the upcoming books I am currently anticipating.

~This week's pick~
United We Spy by Ally Carter
Release Date: September
Publisher: Disney Hyperion
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls, #6)

Goodreads Summary:
Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie—and her country—forever.

Why am I waiting on this book?
For sosososo many reasons! 
I for one absolutely LOVE this cover and how *sniffles* it's the ends...
This series has been with me ever since the beginning of my reading life and I adore Cammie, Bex, Liz, and Macey! They're awesome and so kick-butt!
And then we can't forget Zach *points to myself* SPY. HE IS WONDERFUL and I heart him so much.
And there's Mr. Solomon and Mrs.Morgan who I will miss dearly!
I need to know what happens and how things work out for everyone! 
I'll probably bawling by the end but this series is worth it.

What's your "waiting on" pick this week?
Comment and add your link below!!


2 comments:

  1. That cover truly is amazing! I own the firs two and then I stopped, but this one sounds so amazing.. Just might have to finish buying these and read them!

    Here's my WoW: http://pandorasbooksblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely finish the series!! It's one of my favorites!

      Delete

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...