Monday, July 22, 2013

Veronica Mars...The Movie

If you guys follow me on Twitter, then you KNOW how much I LOVE Veronica Mars and can FANGIRL like crazy over the show and characters!!! Also THANK YOU KIERSTEN WHITE for indirectly introducing me to this show!! So this post is mainly a filler post and one full of awesomeness which I was actually going to write a while a go but with the Veronica Mars movie trailer/footage out (SQUEEEE) I decided it was the perfect time to squeal and fangirl about it here today. 


FIRST UP: TOP 5 REASONS YOU NEED TO WATCH VERONICA MARS THE SHOW:
1) VERONICA MARS IS WITTY AND HILARIOUS
 

2) SHE CARRIES A TASER WITH HER AND ISN'T AFRAID TO USE IT.

3) SHE IS SUPER CLEVER AND PERFECT SLEUTH MATERIAL.

4) SHE HAS AWESOME COMEBACKS.

5) HER SHIP NAME WITH LOGAN IS LoVe!!! THAT SAYS SOMETHING.
AKA BEST RELATIONSHIP EVER!!!


If you haven't watched it yet..SHAME ON YOU. GO GO GO!!!

This me when seeing VMars cast at Comic Con (virtually)...


CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL MOVIE POSTER!!!!

NOW WATCH THE TRAILER/FOOTAGE:

Me while watching it.....






And that continued on for the next few days *coughs* I'm still recovering...

Them being the awesome and bored marshmallow that I was I decided to create pics from the trailer

That all lead to this ----->>

THEN THIS HAPPENED *MY HEART*
(This is now my lock screen..I kid you not)

 

Adrenaline junkie....*cracks up laughing*

And that is all for now....I shall continue fangirling and let you guys be.

Any of you guys VMars fans??? Any that went to SDCC and SAW them?!












No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments! Please note that Books As You Know It is an award free blog. While we appreciate the honor and support, we don't have any time to make a post for it. Thank you though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...